Saturday, July 2, 2011

RHH: Rate/Hate the verse?

I wrote to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9VKvdIOVA

it's not brand new, but it's recent...

I just wanna be, wanna be successful
Dealing with more bullsh*t as your success grow
Saying f*ck the world, I'm in molest mode
I'm in a race for time and I request loads
As the sand falls in the hourglass
Fighting fatigue, so I can make my power last
A sweet life overlaps from a sour past
I wanna eat, chew first and devour last
The mind of a killer, so if you gunnin for me
I'll be the shooter and you'll be the one runnin from me
I dead em all, church choir, got em hummin for me
I'm too hard for these p*ssies, so they cumin for me
357, that's my metal of honor
Carry heat like a kettle, it'll settle the drama
I go Emily Rose, lay a petal upon ya
Money talks, all you do is just meddle and squander

I'm becoming great, and my thumb is green
Audio cocaine over a drum machine
God looking down saying that my time is here
I'm taking off so you better keep the climate clear
I'm on my Harry Potter, got the people spellbound
Heaven-sent gift but the flow so hellbound
I go 12 rounds when the bell sounds
I shuffle, juke and jab, haymakers to a swelled crown
I'm the new king, bout to make a palace
Swimming and tryna push a t(Pusha T) in a lake of malice
Now I reached shore, should I preach more?
Tippy toe goals, this is what I reach for

No comments:

Post a Comment